Chlorella 500mg 120 Capsules
Raw Powders™ offers Chlorella vegetarian capsules!
What is Chlorella?
Chlorella (Chlorella Vulgaris) is a free-floating unicellular green microalgae (phytoplankton) that grows in fresh water and is extremely rich in chlorophyll. Due to its special nutritional properties, Chlorella is often used by athletes who want to supplement their diet with proteins and vitamins or cleanse the body.
Chlorella is about 50-60% protein. Chlorella enriches your immune system with various minerals, vitamins and other necessary substances - zinc, vitamin C, iron, copper, vitamins B9 and B12, magnesium, vitamin K, phosphorus, calcium, potassium.
1. Zinc, vitamin C, iron, copper, vitamins B9, B12 help maintain the normal functioning of the immune system.
2. Zinc, magnesium contributes to normal DNA synthesis.
3. Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis.
4. Zinc helps maintain normal metabolism of acids and alkalis, carbohydrates, macronutrients, fatty acids, vitamin A.
5. Zinc and iron help maintain normal cognitive function.
6. Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction.
7. Zinc maintains the normal condition of bones, nails, hair, skin, swelling.
8. Zinc maintains normal blood testosterone levels.
9. Zinc, vitamin C, copper helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
10. Zinc, iron, magnesium, vitamin B9 play an important role in cell division.
11. Vitamin C helps maintain normal immune function during and after intense exercise.
12. Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen to maintain the normal health of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums and teeth, skin.
13. Vitamin C, iron, calcium, phosphorus, copper, vitamin B12 support normal energy metabolism.
14. Vitamin C, magnesium, copper, vitamin B12, potassium support the normal functioning of the nervous system.
15. Vitamin C, magnesium, vitamin B12 support psychological functions.
16. Vitamin C, magnesium, iron support fatigue reduction.
17. Vitamin C supports the regeneration of vitamin E.
18. Vitamin C increases iron absorption.
19. Calcium, vitamin K maintains normal blood clotting.
20. Calcium, magnesium, potassium help maintain normal muscle function.
21. Calcium, phosphorus, vitamin K maintain a normal bone condition.
22. Calcium, phosphorus, magnesium maintain the normal condition of the teeth.
23. Calcium supports the normal process of transmitting nerve signals.
24. Calcium helps maintain the normal function of digestive enzymes.
25. Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance.
26. Magnesium contributes to normal metabolism.
27. Magnesium contributes to maintaining bone density.
28. Iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin.
29. Copper helps maintain normal connective tissue.
30. Copper contributes to normal hair pigmentation.
31. Copper contributes to the normal transport of iron in the body.
32. Folic acid (vitamin B9) promotes the growth of maternal tissue during pregnancy.
33. Folic acid (vitamin B9) improves amino acid synthesis and blood production.
34. Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells.
Consult the doctor before starting to use any supplement if you are pregnant or under another medicine or have any health malaise. In case of unwanted physical or mental changes, discuss usage and dosage with a professional. Any supplementation is forbidden for people under 18.
Chlorella 500mg, Magnesium stearate, Silicon dioxide and Rice flour, Vegetarian capsule (Hypromellose).
“Other ingredients” in capsules and tablets.
With the phrase “other ingredients”, we refer to those components that are not a part of the primary substance. However, those are still required for such supplemental forms as capsules and tablets.
Binders, excipients and fillers are necessary for previously mentioned types of supplements - they are bulking agents that keep the whole content together, ensuring better consumption and absorption.
Further, there are two different types of excipients, binders and fillers - synthetic and natural. Raw Powders mission for today is to eliminate as many synthetical ingredients as possible and make the supplement “cleaner”. Thus we are still improving our formulas and searching for the best components. So, for now, we will represent all of the binders and fillers that we use in Raw Powders supplements:
Magnesium Stearate: regulates the stickiness and flowability. For example, if the primary substance is not powdery enough, it will not fill the capsule because of its stickiness. Same with the too powdery substance. Magnesium Stearate is made of magnesium and stearic acid, derived from vegetable oil. All of the Raw Powders supplements contain a very small amount of Magnesium Stearate (3-8 mg). Magnesium Stearate is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Microcrystalline Cellulose: is a filler that we are currently replacing with Rice flour. Our digestion system cannot absorb Microcrystalline Cellulose (it passes unabsorbed). Fillers ensure that the capsule and tablet are filled in the correct proportions - fills cavities that remain empty.
Rice flour: a filler that could be absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract. Rice flour is a natural, gluten-free filler.
Hypromellose: is the capsule itself (covers the content inside). Hypromellose is a form of cellulose that can be consumed by vegetarians and vegans. The standard sizes of a capsule are 0.68 ml (250 - 400 mg) or 0.95 ml (350 mg - 700 mg). Therefore, the smallest content of a primary supplement substance should be 250 mg, to fill the whole capsule itself. However, because of dosage instructions and features of the primary substance, it doesn't reach the minimum required capacity. Because of that, such fillers as Microcrystalline Cellulose or Rice flour are needed - to fill the gaps.
Maltodextrin: another filler, used in tablets. The human body digests maltodextrin, it is also gluten-free. However, maltodextrin is high in sugar, so people having issues with high blood sugar levels, should consult with a physician.
Silicon dioxide (Silica or Syloid 244): Silica protects the supplement from moisture and supports the stable shape of a capsule. This compound is found in herbs, plants and high-fibre food sources. Silicon dioxide aids in skin, bones, nails, hair and teeth health maintenance.
Gelatin: is the capsule/soft gel itself (covers the content inside). Gelatin is a natural compound, rich in protein, however, not vegan. Gelatin is important for bones, nails, hair and joints health.
Dicalcium/Tricalcium Phosphate: is a binder used in the manufacture of tablets. Dicalcium Phosphate binds the whole content into a solid tablet-shaped form. The compound is composed of phosphorus and calcium, thus essential for bones, heart, teeth, blood, cells and muscle health.
Glycerin: a sweetener that has moisturizing properties.
As a dietary supplement, take two capsules three times per day with water.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. This product is intended to be used alongside an active lifestyle and a balanced diet.