New Deal Everyday - visit our Advent Calendar!
*Offer is valid December 1-27th
**Discount code is not valid for already discounted items
Biotin, also referred to as vitamin B7, is a water-soluble enzyme that the body naturally produces. It is renowned for its positive benefits on hair, skin, and nails but is also essential for keeping your nervous system healthy. Adults and adolescents typically need between 30 and 100 micrograms (mcg) of biotin per day.
Vitamin B7 takes care of your skin, hair, mucous membranes health, and also contributes to normal nerve function and metabolism [1-7].
1. Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal skin.
2. Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes.
3. Biotin contributes to the maintenance of normal hair.
4. Biotin contributes to normal psychological function.
5. Biotin contributes to normal macronutrient metabolism.
6. Biotin contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.
7. Biotin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
Consult the doctor before starting to use any supplement if you are pregnant or under another medicine or have any health malaise. In case of unwanted physical or mental changes, discuss usage and dosage with a professional. Any supplementation is forbidden for people under 18.
As a dietary supplement take 1 capsule per day with food.
This product is intended to be used alongside an active lifestyle and a balanced diet.
The product is currently Out-of-Stock. Enter your email address below and we will notify you as soon as the product is available.