Chaga Powder 125 grams
Raw Powders™ offers Chaga Powder!
What is Chaga?
The Chaga mushroom was popular in the Eastern traditional medicine for immunity boost and overall human health support. You can also hear the other names of Chaga, such as Black Mass, Clinker Polypore or others. It grows on the bark of birch trees in cold climates and is used in a form of a pure powder or brewed as tea.
Why should I take it?
Chaga contains many nutrients, including B group of Vitamins, Iron, Magnesium, Vitamin D, Amino acids, Potassium, Rubidium, Cesium, Copper, Selenium, Manganese, Calcium, Copper, Zinc:
1. Zinc, iron, vitamins B12, Vitamin D help maintain the normal functioning of the immune system.
2. Zinc, magnesium contribute to normal DNA synthesis.
3. Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis.
4. Zinc helps maintain normal metabolism of acids and alkalis, carbohydrates, macronutrients, fatty acids, vitamin A.
5. Zinc and iron help maintain normal cognitive function.
6. Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction.
7. Zinc maintains the normal condition of bones, nails, hair, skin, swelling.
8. Zinc maintains normal blood testosterone levels.
9. Zinc, vitamin B2 help protect cells from oxidative stress.
10. Zinc, iron, magnesium play an important role in cell division.
11. Iron, calcium, vitamin B12, copper support normal energy metabolism.
12. Magnesium, vitamin B12, vitamin B2, potassium, copper support the normal functioning of the nervous system.
13. Magnesium, vitamin B12 support psychological functions.
14. Magnesium, iron support fatigue reduction.
15. Riboflavin (vitamin B2) helps maintain the normal condition of the mucous membranes.
16. Riboflavin (vitamin B2) and niacin (vitamin B3) help maintain the normal condition of the skin.
17. Riboflavin (vitamin B2) helps maintain normal vision.
18. Riboflavin (vitamin B2) helps maintain normal iron absorption.
19. Calcium maintains normal blood clotting.
20. Calcium, magnesium, potassium help maintain normal muscle function.
21. Calcium maintains a normal bone condition.
22. Calcium, magnesium maintain the normal condition of the teeth.
23. Calcium supports the normal process of transmitting nerve signals.
24. Calcium helps maintain the normal function of digestive enzymes.
25. Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance.
26. Magnesium, vitamin B2 contribute to normal metabolism.
27. Magnesium contributes to maintaining bone density.
28. Iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin.
29. Riboflavin (vitamin B2) and niacin (vitamin B3) help reduce fatigue.
30. Vitamin B12 supports normal energy metabolism.
31. Vitamin B12 supports psychological functions.
32. Vitamin B12, vitamin B2 contribute to the normal formation of red blood cells.
33. Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells.
34. Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
35. Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, teeth, muscle function.
36. Copper contributes to maintenance of normal connective tissues.
Consult the doctor before starting to use any supplement if you are pregnant or under another medicine or have any health malaise. In case of unwanted physical or mental changes, discuss usage and dosage with a professional. Any supplementation is forbidden for people under 18.
Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) Powder.
Take 2 scoops once daily (2000mg).