Spirulina Powder 250 grams
Raw Powders™ offers Spirulina powder!
What is Spirulina?
Both ingredients are algae found on the rocky shores of the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans and other surrounding waters. Sea Moss is a red algae found mainly in Ireland and the Caribbean, where it was used in ancient times to treat a variety of ailments. Today’s research has proven the benefits of these algae to human health.
Spirulina is easily digested due to its structure. Spirulina is called a "superfood" because of its rich composition:
1. Zinc, vitamin C, iron help maintain the normal functioning of the immune system.
2. Zinc, magnesium contributes to normal DNA synthesis.
3. Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis.
4. Zinc helps maintain normal metabolism of acids and alkalis, carbohydrates, macronutrients, fatty acids, vitamin A.
5. Zinc and iron help maintain normal cognitive function.
6. Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction.
7. Zinc maintains the normal condition of bones, nails, hair, skin, swelling.
8. Zinc maintains normal blood testosterone levels.
9. Zinc, vitamin C helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
10. Zinc, iron, magnesium play an important role in the process of cell division.
11. Vitamin C helps maintain normal immune function during and after intense exercise.
12. Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen to maintain the normal health of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums and teeth, skin.
13. Vitamin C, iron, calcium, phosphorus support normal energy metabolism.
14. Vitamin C, magnesium, potassium support the normal functioning of the nervous system.
15. Vitamin C, magnesium supports psychological functions.
16. Vitamin C, magnesium, iron support fatigue reduction.
17. Vitamin C supports the regeneration of vitamin E.
18. Vitamin C increases iron absorption.
19. Calcium, vitamin K maintains normal blood clotting.
20. Calcium, magnesium, potassium help maintain normal muscle function.
21. Calcium, phosphorus, vitamin K maintain a normal bone condition.
22. Calcium, phosphorus, magnesium maintain the normal condition of the teeth.
23. Calcium supports the normal process of transmitting nerve signals.
24. Calcium helps maintain the normal function of digestive enzymes.
25. Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance.
26. Magnesium contributes to normal metabolism.
27. Magnesium contributes to maintaining bone density.
28. Iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin.
If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use this product if the safety seal is broken.