Cordyceps Sinensis Powder 125 grams
Raw Powders™ offers Cordyceps Sinensis Powder!
What is Cordyceps?
Cordyceps is a fungus that grows on certain caterpillars, which is found in the China mountain regions. Cordyceps has a lot of bioactive compounds, including polysaccharides and nucleosides, which have been studied for a long time.
Why should I take it?
Cordyceps contains such minerals as potassium, calcium, zinc, iron and magnesium, also vitamins B, K, E:
1. Zinc, iron, vitamins B12 help maintain the normal functioning of the immune system.
2. Zinc, magnesium contributes to normal DNA synthesis.
3. Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis.
4. Zinc helps maintain normal metabolism of acids and alkalis, carbohydrates, macronutrients, fatty acids, vitamin A.
5. Zinc and iron help maintain normal cognitive function.
6. Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction.
7. Zinc maintains the normal condition of bones, nails, hair, skin, swelling.
8. Zinc maintains normal blood testosterone levels.
9. Zinc, vitamin E, vitamin B2 helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
10. Zinc, iron, magnesium play an important role in cell division.
11. Iron, calcium, vitamin B12 support normal energy metabolism.
12. Magnesium, vitamin B12, vitamin B2, potassium support the normal functioning of the nervous system.
13. Magnesium, vitamin B12 support psychological functions.
14. Magnesium, iron support fatigue reduction.
15. Riboflavin (vitamin B2) helps maintain the normal condition of the mucous membranes.
16. Riboflavin (vitamin B2) and niacin (vitamin B3) help maintain the normal condition of the skin.
17. Riboflavin (vitamin B2) helps maintain normal vision.
18. Riboflavin (vitamin B2) helps maintain normal iron absorption.
19. Calcium, vitamin K maintains normal blood clotting.
20. Calcium, magnesium, potassium help maintain normal muscle function.
21. Calcium, vitamin K maintain a normal bone condition.
22. Calcium, magnesium maintain the normal condition of the teeth.
23. Calcium supports the normal process of transmitting nerve signals.
24. Calcium helps maintain the normal function of digestive enzymes.
25. Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance.
26. Magnesium, vitamin B2 contributes to normal metabolism.
27. Magnesium contributes to maintaining bone density.
28. Iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin.
29. Riboflavin (vitamin B2) and niacin (vitamin B3) help reduce fatigue.
30. Vitamin B12 support normal energy metabolism.
31. Vitamin B12 support psychological functions.
32. Vitamin B12, vitamin B2 contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells.
33. Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells.
Consult the doctor before starting to use any supplement if you are pregnant or under another medicine or have any health malaise. In case of unwanted physical or mental changes, discuss usage and dosage with a professional. Any supplementation is forbidden for people under 18.
Cordyceps Sinensis Powder
Take 2 scoops once daily (2000mg).