Maca Powder 100 grams
Raw Powders™ offers pure Maca Root Powder!
What is Maca Root Powder?
Maca is a natural plant native to South America, more specifically, Peru. Maca belongs to vegetables, so it has been used in local cuisine. The primary benefits come from the roots of this plant. The extracted substance is the main compound in a supplemental form of Maca.
Why Maca Root Powder?
Revitalize your immunity system with the high-quality Maca root powder that comes from nature. This plant affects physical and mental health . Users also claim Maca's benefit for fertility support for both women and men . Moreover, Maca's content provides many other benefits:
1. Lepidium meyenii (common name: Maca) - physical and mental health.
2. The maca plant promotes fertility.
3. Zinc, vitamin C, iron, copper help maintain the normal functioning of the immune system.
4. Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis.
5. Zinc contributes to normal protein synthesis.
6. Zinc helps maintain normal metabolism of acids and alkalis, carbohydrates, macronutrients, fatty acids, vitamin A.
7. Zinc and iron help maintain normal cognitive function.
8. Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction.
9. Zinc maintains the normal condition of bones, nails, hair, skin, swelling.
10. Zinc maintains normal blood testosterone levels.
11. Zinc, vitamin C, copper helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
12. Zinc, iron play an important role in cell division.
13. Vitamin C helps maintain normal immune function during and after intense exercise.
14. Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen to maintain the normal health of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums and teeth, skin.
15. Vitamin C, iron, calcium, copper, support normal energy metabolism.
16. Vitamin C, copper, potassium support the normal functioning of the nervous system.
17. Vitamin C support psychological functions.
18. Vitamin C, iron support fatigue reduction.
19. Vitamin C supports the regeneration of vitamin E.
20. Vitamin C increases iron absorption.
21. Calcium maintains normal blood clotting.
22. Calcium, potassium help maintain normal muscle function.
23. Calcium, maintain a normal bone condition.
24. Calcium, phosphorus maintain the normal condition of the teeth.
25. Calcium supports the normal process of transmitting nerve signals.
26. Calcium helps maintain the normal function of digestive enzymes.
27. Iron contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin.
28. Copper helps maintain normal connective tissue.
29. Copper contributes to normal hair pigmentation.
30. Copper contributes to the normal transport of iron in the body.
Consult the doctor before starting to use any supplement if you are pregnant or under another medicine or have any health malaise. In case of unwanted physical or mental changes, discuss usage and dosage with a professional. Any supplementation is forbidden for people under 18.