Get Discount for Your Order | Check Valentine's Day Deals here
*Offer is valid February 1-26th
**Discount code is not valid for already discounted items
Important notice: All orders to UK can have delays, we are very sorry if your order will take longer to arrive
One of the most potent Raw Powders vitamins and minerals complex, which contains many essential elements. This complex includes Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin C, Iron, Rutin, Vitamin B3, Brewer's Yeast, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Iodine, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D, Vitamin B9, Vitamin B7, Vitamin B12.
Improve your overall health with super potent vitamins and minerals complex that provides the following benefits:
1. Riboflavin (vitamin B2) and niacin (vitamin B3) improve metabolism.
2. Riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin C, magnesium, iodine help maintain the normal functioning of the nervous system.
3. Riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin A help maintain the normal condition of the mucous membranes.
4. Riboflavin (vitamin B2) helps support the production of red blood cells.
5. Riboflavin (vitamin B2) and niacin (vitamin B3), vitamin A help maintain the normal condition of the skin.
6. Riboflavin (vitamin B2) helps maintain normal vision.
7. Riboflavin (vitamin B2), vitamin A help maintain normal iron absorption.
8. Riboflavin (vitamin B2) helps protect cells from oxidative damage.
9. Riboflavin (vitamin B2) and niacin (vitamin B3) help reduce fatigue.
10. Niacin (vitamin B3) helps maintain a normal psychological state.
11. Biotin (vitamin B7) helps maintain normal hair condition.
12. Folic acid (vitamin B9) promotes the growth of maternal tissue during pregnancy, is involved in the process of cell division.
13. Folic acid (vitamin B9) improves the synthesis of amino acids and blood production, the activity of the immune system.
14. Calcium maintains normal blood clotting.
15. Vitamin C, iron, vitamins B9, B12, A, D help maintain the normal functioning of the immune system.
16. Magnesium contributes to normal DNA synthesis.
17. Calcium supports the normal process of transmitting nerve signals.
18. Calcium helps maintain the normal function of digestive enzymes.
19. Iron and iodine help maintain normal cognitive function.
20. Iodine contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and normal thyroid function.
21. Vitamin C, vitamin E help protect cells from oxidative stress.
22. Iron, magnesium, vitamin B9, Vitamin D play an important role in cell division.
23. Vitamin C helps maintain normal immune function during and after intense exercise.
24. Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen to maintain the normal health of blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums and teeth, skin.
25. Vitamin C, iron, vitamin B12, calcium and iodine support normal energy-yielding metabolism.
26. Vitamin C, magnesium, vitamin B12 support psychological functions.
27. Vitamin C, magnesium, iron support fatigue reduction.
28. Vitamin C supports the regeneration of vitamin E.
29. Vitamin C increases iron absorption.
30. Magnesium and calcium help maintain normal muscle function.
31. Magnesium and calcium maintain the normal condition of the teeth.
32. Magnesium contributes to electrolyte balance, normal metabolism, maitaining bone density.
33. Vitamin D contributes to the normal uptake / utilization of calcium and phosphorus.
34. Vitamin D helps maintain normal blood calcium levels.
35. Vitamin A has a role in the process of cell specialisation.
Consult the doctor before starting to use any supplement if you are pregnant or under another medicine or have any health malaise. In case of unwanted physical or mental changes, discuss usage and dosage with a professional. Any supplementation is forbidden for people under 18.
Calcium carbonate (Calcium), Magnesium Oxide Magnesium, Ascorbic Acid Vitamin C, Ferrous Fumarate Iron, Rutin (95%, USP titration) Rutin, Nicotinamide Niacin (Vitamin B3),Brewer’s Yeast Powder Brewer’s Yeast, Vitamin A Acetate Powder, (325000IU/g) Vitamin A (Retinol), D-α-Tocopheryl acetate (700IU/g) Vitamin E (α-TE)*Zinc Oxide Zinc, 5% iodine dilution powder (potassium iodide) Iodine, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)), Cholecalciferol (100000IU/g) (Vitamin D), Folic Acid Folic acid, Biotin, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).
With the phrase “other ingredients”, we refer to those components that are not a part of the primary substance. However, those are still required for such supplemental forms as capsules and tablets.
Binders, excipients and fillers are necessary for previously mentioned types of supplements - they are bulking agents that keep the whole content together, ensuring better consumption and absorption.
Further, there are two different types of excipients, binders and fillers - synthetic and natural. Raw Powders mission for today is to eliminate as many synthetical ingredients as possible and make the supplement “cleaner”. Thus we are still improving our formulas and searching for the best components. So, for now, we will represent all of the binders and fillers that we use in Raw Powders supplements:
Magnesium Stearate: regulates the stickiness and flowability. For example, if the primary substance is not powdery enough, it will not fill the capsule because of its stickiness. Same with the too powdery substance. Magnesium Stearate is made of magnesium and stearic acid, derived from vegetable oil. All of the Raw Powders supplements contain a very small amount of Magnesium Stearate (3-8 mg). Magnesium Stearate is suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Microcrystalline Cellulose: is a filler that we are currently replacing with Rice flour. Our digestion system cannot absorb Microcrystalline Cellulose (it passes unabsorbed). Fillers ensure that the capsule and tablet are filled in the correct proportions - fills cavities that remain empty.
Rice flour: a filler that could be absorbed in the gastrointestinal tract. Rice flour is a natural, gluten-free filler.
Hypromellose: is the capsule itself (covers the content inside). Hypromellose is a form of cellulose that can be consumed by vegetarians and vegans. The standard sizes of a capsule are 0.68 ml (250 - 400 mg) or 0.95 ml (350 mg - 700 mg). Therefore, the smallest content of a primary supplement substance should be 250 mg, to fill the whole capsule itself. However, because of dosage instructions and features of the primary substance, it doesn't reach the minimum required capacity. Because of that, such fillers as Microcrystalline Cellulose or Rice flour are needed - to fill the gaps.
Maltodextrin: another filler, used in tablets. The human body digests maltodextrin, it is also gluten-free. However, maltodextrin is high in sugar, so people having issues with high blood sugar levels, should consult with a physician.
Silicon dioxide (Silica or Syloid 244): Silica protects the supplement from moisture and supports the stable shape of a capsule. This compound is found in herbs, plants and high-fibre food sources. Silicon dioxide aids in skin, bones, nails, hair and teeth health maintenance.
Gelatin: is the capsule/soft gel itself (covers the content inside). Gelatin is a natural compound, rich in protein, however, not vegan. Gelatin is important for bones, nails, hair and joints health.
Dicalcium/Tricalcium Phosphate: is a binder used in the manufacture of tablets. Dicalcium Phosphate binds the whole content into a solid tablet-shaped form. The compound is composed of phosphorus and calcium, thus essential for bones, heart, teeth, blood, cells and muscle health.
Glycerin: a sweetener that has moisturizing properties.
As a dietary supplement take 1 tablet per day with food.
This product is intended to be used alongside an active lifestyle and a balanced diet.
The product is currently Out-of-Stock. Enter your email address below and we will notify you as soon as the product is available.